Friday, July 29, 2016

525,600 Minutes

As I pack to move I'm filled with mixed emotions. I feel anxious, relieved, excited...Before, my life was stagnant and I felt lost and without hope. Now it seems things are on an upward trajectory. My life is changing (personally and professionally) I'm taking more chances and the goals that I've set have become reality. I swear the past three years I've felt like my life was a mix between a Lifetime drama and a Tyler Perry movie; I'm in awe how I didn't succumb to the madness. All I can say is what a difference a year can make. Last year I wrote an entry titled "And This Too Shall Pass". Next year who knows what story I may have to tell. I can only anticipate that it's going to be something great.

James 2:26
As the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without deeds is dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment